Comic: Baby Logic

Babies have an an interesting grasp on logic

This happened the last time we visited our inlaws:

My life in Japan 43 baby comics cartoon webcomic My life in Japan 43 baby comics cartoon webcomic My life in Japan 43 baby comics cartoon webcomic My life in Japan 43 baby comics cartoon webcomic My life in Japan 43 baby comics cartoon webcomic My life in Japan 43 baby comics cartoon webcomic

Poor Ryosuke.

I feel so bad for him – but everyone in his family thought this was the funniest thing ever.

28 Comments on Comic: Baby Logic

1. I thought you and hubby were going to announce something else! I was excited for you!

2. hahaha! I think it’s quite common for babies to dislike men at that age. The more facial hair the worse it is!

3. Anonymous // 13 June, 2016 at 2:56 am //

Love ❤️

4. Aw, poor Ryosuke! I’m sure she’ll learn to love him eventually though!

5. I think it must be the beard!

6. Behind the Story // 10 June, 2016 at 1:28 pm //

Such a cute cartoon. But poor Ryosuke. Babies likes and dislikes are sometime mysterious.

7. duckhunter1 // 10 June, 2016 at 1:20 pm //

kids just need to warm up too you! LOL its like who is this strange person who I dont know of. My Aunt I didnt want to sleep over with but you live and learn there not always going to be around all the time and enjoy the time you have with them.

8. Haha, too cute. Our son was similar, always started to cry when his well-meaning uncle came too close to him (which was like less than 2m). He warmed up after 2 weeks of seeing him daily. After that, he’d start crying when my brother left for work.

9. JapanLilli // 10 June, 2016 at 5:34 am //

Sure she’ll warm up, how could she not like him. When she’s a bit older, she might adore him for his personality. And wasn’t there this other niece (?) who sort of had a crush on him? That’s just karmic justice now, I guess.
    Kids at that age are soooooo cute. They even are when they don’t like someone.
    Poor Ryosuke, stay strong. Everyone else loves you, Na-chan will join soon.

10. Haha so sweet but poor poor Ryosuke! Our little son (2 years old) is now also learning new words everyday in every language we use and it is funny how he uses bye bye as well in this way ;)

11. David Arth // 10 June, 2016 at 3:43 am //

One hundred one hundred! (in Chinese, An outstanding review!)

12. I bet in a view years it wil totally be the opposite but it’s funny anyway ;p smurk
    poor Ryosuke.

13. Oh, you brought your comics from Tapastic here too!
    Poor Ryosuke. But yes, your relatives are right, it is somewhat funny. XD

14. Aww so sweet haha.

15. Merri Lee Stine // 9 June, 2016 at 10:55 pm //

This is so cute. Typical baby behavior.

16. I’d like to point out that Ryosuke is the only guy in the whole strip ( ・・)

• So it’s possible she only is friendly to women. Lots of babies are very gender specific in their preferences, and will only tolerate the parent of the gender opposite their preference. I’ve had several nephews and nieces who refused to look at or acknowledge the existence of anyone except aunts and grandmas besides their parents.

• Yeah, this baby took ages to warm up to her dad or grandfather. So it’s not TOO much of a surprise (except to Ryouske, of course, who thinks he’s the baby whisperer).

17. I think you should find out her favorite character or colors, and Ryosuke would wear a shirt like that. Or maybe she does not like his beard… I recently bought a set of Kamen Rider Ghost children’s pajamas because it came with a glow-in-the-dark bracelet. Even the shyest student wanted to see it. Then we took it over to their cubbies because inside those it was dark enough to see the glow!

• She totally cries when she sees any men (she’s slowly warmed up to her dad and grandfather). So we just gotta give it time~

The favorite character/color bit is smart, though!

18. Jessica // 9 June, 2016 at 9:44 pm //

How adorable! Poor Ryosuke though! She’ll warm up to him eventually I’m sure!