The Husband’s Birthday

Okay, okay – I’m not going to do any more posts until I’m better. Don’t worry.

BUT today is an exception because it’s Ryosuke’s birthday! Wohoo!!

I had a whole romantic day planned, but being sick threw a wrench in that plan. We’ve decided to reschedule (friends were involved) until I’m better. And that way it will be more of a surprise, anyways.

We saw the doctor again today (ummmm fourth time is the charm?) and got some medicine that should help. But really, who knows at this point.

Basically, what I’m trying to say is that my husband really is my better half. And I’m so freaking proud of him.

And it’s his birthday, so everyone please wish him “Happy Birthday!!!” in the comments section, so I can at least surprise Ryosuke with this~!

167 Comments on The Husband’s Birthday

1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYOSUKE! ^-^ Love from AUSTRALIA! <3

2. A bit late with my crazy weekend/week, but happy birthday, Ryosuke!

3. happy birthday Ryosuke
    Hope you feel better soon Grace…my mom is behind me and asked “what are the symptoms?” She wants to help you feel better Grace

4. Happy Birthday Ryosuke! Hope you have as much fun as possible. You have a lovely young lady there to take care of.

5. Txyyyx3 // 8 July, 2015 at 12:13 am //

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYOSUKE! お誕生日おめでとう! And get well soon grace!! Really hope you feel better soon <3 really sucks to feel sick :( just want to let you guys know you guys really make me very happy when i'm down!

6. Wow look at all these comments!

Happy birthday Ryosuke and I hope you are feeling better soon Grace.

7. Anonymous // 7 July, 2015 at 4:04 pm //

Happy Birthday Ryosuke! (from Austria)

8. Happy Birthday Ryosuke!

9. Happy birthday Ryosuke! Hope the next year is just as exciting as the last! :)

10. Anonymous // 7 July, 2015 at 12:40 pm //

Happy birthday, Ryosuke!
    Get better soon, Grace!

11. Happy Birthday Ryosuke!!!! Feel better Grace.

12. Happy C-day Ryo. Luvin the pic. It’s bad ass. Everything look gray and the blue stands out. Both my fav color. You guys stay smiling and be happy. Have a gud one.

13. Have a great birthday today and during your celebration Ryosuke!!

Get better soon Grace!!

14. Jessicavy // 7 July, 2015 at 11:21 am //

You’re so sweet! Happy birthday! Looks like you guys are lucky to have each other.

15. Happy Birthday Ryosuke^^ (and a speedy recovery to you Grace)

16. Happy birthday, Ryosuke!
    Get better soon, Grace!

17. Margaret // 7 July, 2015 at 8:55 am //

Happy Birthday Ryosuke!! :)

18. Happy birthday from Kansas, Ryosuke!

19. Corey K. // 7 July, 2015 at 7:02 am //

Happy Birthday Ryosuke! You only get better with age you fine wine you!

20. Anonymous // 7 July, 2015 at 6:52 am //

Get a job, Ryosuke!

21. Happy Birthday Ryosuke!!! I hope youre having an awesome birthday because you’re awesome! :) PS: Feel better Grace!

22. Feliz Cumpleaños Ryosuke!

23. Happy birthday Ryosuke!!!
    Grace wish you get well soon.

24. Happy birthday “ish” I am late! Get well :)

25. Happy Birthday Ryosuke!! ^^

26. Happy birthday Ryosuke! Thanks for all your hard work and for always making us smile!!

(And I hope you feel better Grace! Rest is good, but thank you, too, of course, for all your hard work and all that you do to share your knowledge with us :) )

27. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYOSUKE~!

28. Anonymous // 7 July, 2015 at 4:29 am //

Ryosuke Happy Birthday!! Feliz Cumpleaños!! Grace hope you feel better and Ryosuke please take care of Grace.

GOD bless you both!!!

29. buon compleanno Ryo chan!!!!!! :D you always make us feel happy!!! keep on smiling and playing Captain America!!!! ;)

30. 誕生日おめでとうございます! Ryosuke! <3
    Hope you get better and like we all have said before the comics and blog can wait, we just want you to get better.

31. ¡Ten un súper fantástico maravilloso cumpleaños! «\\^O^//»

(Donde vivo apenas es 6 de julio ^-^)

I hope you have had a wonderful day.
    To me you both are awesome people and I wish you lots of adventures in the future ^-^//»

32. Среќен роденден, ти посакувам се најдобро Риоске.
    Поздрав од Македонија

Happy birthday, I wish to you all the best Ryosuke.
    Greetings from Macedonia :)

33. お誕生日おめでとうございます。良い日を過ごして下さいね!

34. Happy Birthday Ryosuke! (From Canada!)

35. SilviaJ // 7 July, 2015 at 2:10 am //

Happy Birthday Ryosuke! Have a good day :)

36. Laila Q. // 7 July, 2015 at 2:00 am //

Happy birthday, Ryosuke!! ✨✨

37. Happy birthday, Ryosuke!
    I hope the meds work this time, Grace!!

38. ¡Feliz cumpleaños, Ryosuke! :)

39. Feliz Cumpleaños Ryosuke
    May you be surrounded by everything and everyone that you love!

40. Happy, happy, joy, joy Ryosuke!

41. Anonymous // 7 July, 2015 at 1:05 am //

Ryosuke, Have a great birthday

42. Happy Birthday 峯田さん!!! You both compliment each other very well. :D

43. juliette // 7 July, 2015 at 12:28 am //

Happy birthaday from France Ryosuke ! :D

44. Annie Blais // 7 July, 2015 at 12:26 am //

Joyeux anniversaire Ryosuke! Please keep taking good care of Grace~

45. Vanessa Lynn // 7 July, 2015 at 12:25 am //

Happy Birthday Ryosuke!

46. Michaela // 7 July, 2015 at 12:17 am //

Happy birthday Ryosuke!

47. Hau’oli la hanau Ryosuke!

48. Barbara // 6 July, 2015 at 11:41 pm //

Happy birthday Ryosuke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D (I wish this emoji could have a poop hat!!)
    Also, it would be fun if you used poop hats instead of party hats, just a thought ;)
    Feel better Grace, and have a wonderful day with Ryosuke ^.^

49. Happy birthday Ryosuke! ;w; I hope it’s a great one <3

50. happy birthday, ryosuke! please, never change! you 2 are seriously one of the cutest couples ever :D

51. Theresa // 6 July, 2015 at 10:54 pm //

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I hope you feel better soon. Wishing a swift recovery.

52. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 10:40 pm //

HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday, Ryosuke!! <3

53. Happy birthday, Ryosuke!
    Or, as we say in south Texas, ¡Feliz cumpleaños!

54. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 10:17 pm //

It’s my birthday too!…All the best people were born today.

55. Sarah F. // 6 July, 2015 at 10:08 pm //

Happy Birthday Ryosuke! Feel better soon Grace!

56. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 9:58 pm //

happy RYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOss ake! ;)

57. Happy birthday Ryosuke! Congratulations on being another year older but stay young at heart! :D

58. Lauren Jardine // 6 July, 2015 at 9:48 pm //

Happy Birthday!!

59. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 9:46 pm //

Happy Birthday Ryosuke!!! ^ _ ^ wish you all the best!!

Hope Grace get well soon too!

60. Mafalda Gouveia // 6 July, 2015 at 9:33 pm //

Happy Birthday Ryosuke! Hope you have a wonderful day! Grace I do truly hope that this time the medicine works! Sending good vibes to you! lots of hugs from Portugal :)

61. Happy birthday!!

62. Happiest of Happy Birthdays Ryosuke!!!

63. Happy Birthday, Ryosuke! Feliz Aniversário :D

64. Happy birthday, Ryosuke-kun! \o/

65. Happy birthday Ryosuke! :)

(And get well soon Grace! Sending lots of love, prayers and well wishes your way!)

Always cheering you on,
    Pam

66. A very very happy birthday and all the best from Germany!!
    And I hope you get well soon, Grace! A big hug for both of you :)

67. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 8:27 pm //

Happy birthday Ryosuke!!

68. Richard // 6 July, 2015 at 8:19 pm //

To Ryosuke: A very, very HAPPY B-day from me, too! Wishing you and Grace a wonderful celebration once she has recovered from her illness. In the meantime, please continue with the TLC for her!!

69. Tim Patience // 6 July, 2015 at 8:17 pm //

Have a VHB Ryosuke and Get Well soon Grace.

70. Fupmeister // 6 July, 2015 at 8:01 pm //

Happy birthday, Ryosuke!!

71. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYOSUKE! I wish you many more^^ I hope you feel better soon to grace! Hope these medicines work^´^

72. Shingo Nakatani // 6 July, 2015 at 7:05 pm //

リョウスケ様(漢字がわからないのでカタカナですみません)
    お誕生日おめでとうございます。あなたがこの世に産声を上げ、家族友人に喜びをもたらした日を祝って。特にGraceに出会い、最大の幸福を与えられることができたことを祝して。
    gaijinwifegaijinlifeの日記も楽しくよませていただいています。
    これからも長生きをしてGraceと共に幸せな生活を送られるkとを願って。
    真吾

• I didn’t know about gaijinwifegaijinlife! lol Thanks for the heads up Shingo.

Happy Birthday Ryosuke! You make us all smile!

• Shingo Nakatani // 7 July, 2015 at 8:23 am //

Yes, it has Ryosuke’s personality. I am sure now you found out, but just in case for others who has not (as long as they can understand Japanese or can use “Translation tool”), here is link (you can do from Grace’s blog link as well)

Hope there will be more followers for Ryosuke’s “translations(?)” with his character/personality.

Shingo

• Sadly I don`t speak Japanese … let alone be able to read it. So I tried using Google translator. Man, did that go wrong. It makes no sense at all :( I will say, it is kind of funny, though ;)
          Is this the Japanese translation of Grace’s post? Or an entirely different thing? (I couldn’t tell due to the messed up translation)

• Shingo Nakatani // 19 July, 2015 at 4:27 pm //

Yes, machine translation does not make much sense between Japanese and English, especially when it is written in very unique way like Ryosuke’s creative writing.

In short answer to your question, Ryosuke’s writing is not simple translation of Grace’s original comics. He writes with his point of view based on Grace’s original comics, whihc made it very interesting to read Ryosuke’s unique view of same events.

I had just translated Ryosuke’s 18-07-2015 writing (without comic’s part, but below) with original and translation). This is rough translation without much proof reading, so I am sure that there are several gramatical mistakes, but hope you can get some feeling. I cannot pinpoint original Grace’s comic so far, sorry for this, but you can try to see (or if I have more time, I will try to pinpoint for you.

Here are rough translations…

「はぁ~?室内でブーツだって!?」

(Huh? Wearing boos inside of house!?

初めてグレイスがブーツを室内で履こうとした時の事。

(It was the first time when Grace tried to wear her boots inside our house)

ダメに決まってるでしょ!?と言うと、
            ブーツの底をキレイに洗ってもダメ?と予想外の質問。

(Of course “No”, I said, then unexpected question “even if I wash bottom of boots very clean?”)

一瞬、予想外の指摘に「う~ん?」って考えちゃったよ笑

(For a moment, her unexpected question made me think “whoooom” )

言うまでもなく、
            日本では玄関で靴を脱いで家に入るよね。

(without saying, in Japan you take off your shoes in entrance hall before coming in, don’t you?)

でも、アメリカはちょっと違う。
            室内で土足の家庭もあれば、靴を脱ぐ家庭もある。

(But in America, it’s different. Some family keep wearing shoes, and some family take off shoes in their house)

グレイスはアメリカでも家の中では裸足だったから、
            靴を脱ぐ事には抵抗なし!・・・のハズなんだけど。

(Grace used not tot wear shoes in America, so she should not have any problem of taking off shoes…, that’s what I thought….)

たまにブーツを家で履くって言ってくるから困っちゃう笑

(But occasionally, she wants to wear boots in our house, and it put me in difficult position… )

今では、スリッパを履く事に抵抗なくなってきたグレイス。

(These days, Grace does not have any problem in wearing slippers

夏のスリッパは快適のため、グレイスも喜ぶ。

(Grace is happy to wear slippers in summer because it’s comfortable)

でも、冬のスリッパは冷え性のグレイスにはツライらしい・・・
            そこまで暖かくないんだってさ!

(But in winter, it seems painful for Grace sensitive to cold)

だから、モコモコのブーツを室内で履こうとして
            あの手この手で僕に挑んでくるんだ・・・。

(Therefore, she tries many challenges, trying to wear warm boots inside house)

73. Happy birthday Ryosuke!!
    it’s my birthday today too :D

Hope you get better Grace.

74. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 6:21 pm //

Happy birthday Ryosuke!! Hope you will feel better soon Grace! Lots of hugs and kisses from Romania! :)

75. Marlana Ward // 6 July, 2015 at 6:11 pm //

Happy Birthday Ryosuke! May your year be filled with love, joy, and silliness!

76. Happy birthday Ryosuke! 誕生日おめでとう御座います。
    @Leonardo & Giulia from Italy

77. с днем рождения, Риосуке! выздоравливай скорее, Грасе!
    Happy Birthday, Ryosuke! And Grace, please get well soon. I really enjoy reading your comics n_n (but don’t push yourself too hard)

78. Thariena // 6 July, 2015 at 5:54 pm //

Happy birthday Ryosuke!

79. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 5:53 pm //

С днем рождения! выздоравливай скорее, Grace!
    Happy Birthday Ryosuke! And Grace, please get well soon (: I Really enjoy reading your comics! n_n (But don’t push yourself too hard )

80. Happy Birthday Ryosuke-san!
    May all your wishes come true!

81. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 4:36 pm //

Happy happy birthday, Ryosuke! Fun fact: Every time I think about/watch Captain America now, I think of you! xD

(Also, get well soon, Grace! Sounds like you’ve been hit with somethin’ nasty — fourth doctor’s visit, eep! I’ll do my best to send you all the good vibes I can muster! You’ll both be in my thoughts today! C:)

82. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 4:35 pm //

happy birthday Ryosuke and get well soon Grace!

83. Kat_van_Laufeyson // 6 July, 2015 at 4:33 pm //

Happy Birthday Ryosuke from Germany!!! Have a great day! And I hope Grace will be alright soon!

84. happy happy happy birthday Ryo-chan! I wish you everything best!

85. お誕生日おめでとう!:D

86. ~!~!~!~Merry Birthday~!~!~!~

87. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 4:05 pm //

Happy Birthday Ryosuke! Have an awesome day :D
    Best wishes from Western Australia! ! ^-^

88. BattyFrogHeart // 6 July, 2015 at 3:57 pm //

Happy Birthday from Germany, Ryosuke!!! :)
    I hope you two have a nice day though Grace is sick. I hope you’ll get better soon, Grace!
    Wish you just the best!

89. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 3:56 pm //

Happy birthday Ryosuke from Italy!!!!

90. rayarts // 6 July, 2015 at 3:30 pm //

Happy Birthday from Germany, Ryosuke! Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
    Be proud that
    1) you can say “rrrrrrrrrrrrr”
    2) you are so lively and funny
    3) you make people around the world smile through it :)

91. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 3:23 pm //

Happy Birthday from Singapore!!

92. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 3:20 pm //

Happy birthday from Holland !!

93. Philip Ebbrell // 6 July, 2015 at 3:18 pm //

Happy Birthday, Ryosuke from the UK

94. Happy birthday wishes for you Ryosuke!!! I hope you do something very awesome!!! You deserve it! Have a fabulous year! Linda

95. Haaaappy birthdaaaaay! :D
    Cumpleaños feliz! :D
    Joyeux anniversaire :D

(okay, I’m done)

96. 涼介 誕生日おめでとう!

97. WendyNJ // 6 July, 2015 at 2:58 pm //

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Ryosuke!

98. Happy Birthday, Ryosuke! お誕生日おめでとうございます!

99. Erin Gavin // 6 July, 2015 at 2:53 pm //

Happy happy birthday Ryouske!! may 2015 be a wonderful year for you and please do get Grace better soon, we all love her comics and your videos

100. Happy Birthday Ryosuke! I wish you a wonderful day!
    And Grace, I hope you get better soon.

101. Happy birthday Ryosuke!!! Wish you a happy year!

102. Happy Birthday from the Philippines! :D

103. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 2:19 pm //

Happy birthday!

104. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 2:03 pm //

Happy Birthday! You have a wonderful wife.

105. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 1:56 pm //

Happy birthday Ryosuke!! Take care of Grace! :)

106. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYOSUKE!!!! :D
    still praying for you Grace!

107. Happy Birthday Ryosuke!
    I hope you’ll get better soon, Grace :)

108. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 1:44 pm //

Happy Birhday Ryosuke, all the best wishes from germany :)

109. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYOSUKE!!
    お誕生日おめでとうございます〜!

110. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 1:30 pm //

Happy Birthday, Ryosuke!! Feel better soon, Grace!

111. Happy Birthday Ryosuke. From Sasebo Japan

112. Happy birthday Ryosuke! Coincidentally, it’s my birthday month too..
    Grace, hope you’ll get better soon!

113. Wishing you all the BEST THINGS in life, Ryosuke! More blessings, good health, and a fun-filled married life to you (and Grace, too)! Stay happy in life and in love! Happy happy birthday and more to come!

114. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 1:16 pm //

おた〜おめ〜 happy birrrrrrrrrthday ryousuke san…

115. Happy Birthday Ryosuke! Blessings to you both. Ryosuke, please take care of Grace. Hope she feels better soon.

116. おたんじょびおめでと (I am almost positive I did that wrong) HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYOSUKE!!!!

117. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 1:10 pm //

Wishing you all the BEST THINGS in life , Ryosuke! More blessings, good health, and many fruitful years to you (and Grace, too!) Stay happy in life and in love! Keep rocking! ;) ~Sheng~

118. Stephanie // 6 July, 2015 at 1:09 pm //

Happy Birthday, Ryosuke!

119. Wow today is my Japanese boyfriend’s birthday too, what a coincidence! xD Happy birthday Ryosuke!
    Hope you get better soon, Grace! =)

120. Happy birthday Ryouske!!! Hopefully you will have a fantastic day.

And get well soon Grace

121. Happy birthday, Ryosuke! Grace, please get well soon!

122. お誕生日おめでとう!

123. I really hope the medicine works this time and you will feel better soon! お大事にしてください~

良介さんお誕生日おめでとうございます!

124. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 12:41 pm //

Happy Birthday Ryosuke!

125. 呉ローラ // 6 July, 2015 at 12:37 pm //

お誕生日おめでとうございます❗️*\(^o^)/*
    You are such a great husband to Grace, and this also makes you a great guy in my book!
    I am too sick with bronchitis and a bad cold, taking antibiotics, but maybe if my husband were also nice like you (he is Japanese, too) and gave me the same wonderful support you give to Grace, I would feel a little better 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。 but he is just the opposite!
    Your love for Grace is a blessing and I think you both complete each other, making you one of the nicest couples I have ever seen!

126. Happy Birthday! Felix Cumpleanos!

127. Happy happy happy birthday Ryousuke!!!

128. paulakhayat // 6 July, 2015 at 12:30 pm //

Happy Birthday, Ryosuke!!! Wishing your next year to be filled with good health, prosperity, and the love of family and friends. Sent with hugs, from Fumihara and Paula

129. Happy birthday Ryosuke~! Live long and love hard :) greetings from USA

130. I hope you get well real soon so you can feel better and give your husband that great celebratory day. :)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RYOSUKE!

131. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 12:17 pm //

Happy birthday Ryousuke!!! Hope you have a good day with Grace!

132. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 12:15 pm //

Happy birthday, Ryosuke! Also, feel better Grace!

133. Happy Birthday from a fellow crazy nutjob!! You have fun with your wifey!!

134. Otanjobi omedeto Rousuke! It’s my birthday too! Born in Iwakuni July 6, 1962!!!

135. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 12:09 pm //

Happy birthday!!!!

136. Happy Birthday Ryosuke!!

137. Happy Birthday Ryosuke! Have fun when you get around to the celebrating time. I hope it’s soon.

138. Jason Aldrich // 6 July, 2015 at 12:07 pm //

Happy Birthday, Ryosuke. You’re a wonderful guy married to a wonderful lady. I enjoy seeing you two together, it’s always a blast. Keep up the good work

139. Happy birthday! Sorry that Grace was sick, but I hope your birthday was still a blast!

140. you guys are so cute tgt~~ Happy Birthday!! :D

141. Happy Birthday Ryosuke. God bless you.

142. Happy Birthday Ryosuke! And feel better Grace!

143. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 12:04 pm //

Happy birthday Ryosuke! Thank you for taking care of Grace, you guys are the sweetest couple. You rock! (^o^)/

144. Elizabeth // 6 July, 2015 at 12:03 pm //

Happy birthday Ryosuke!

145. Jessa P // 6 July, 2015 at 12:02 pm //

Happy Birthday Ryosuke! Hope you have a wonderful day!

146. Happy Birthday Ryosuke from Australia! Grace I hope you feel better soon.

147. Shannon // 6 July, 2015 at 12:01 pm //

Happy birthday Ruosuke!! :)

148. Happy birthday Ryosuke!!!! <(^0^^0^)>

149. Happy Birthday, Poopy Bro!!

150. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 11:58 am //

Happy, wait for it… Birthday, Captain America!!! Suit up and hope it’s legendary!

151. Yes!! Happy Birthday, Ryosuke!!! … and get well soon, Grace… 8-)

152. I wonder if you have what I had. I have very hearty good health to start with, and even so this one had me out of it for over 2 weeks! I went to the doctor twice and the medicine he gave me was absolutely useless! It was a phlem-in-the-lungs type of cold, which my Japanese doctor tried to tell me does not exist/is not a thing. I suspect he didn’t give me antibiotics, which I needed, and gave me medicine to stop nasal drip, which I never had. I bought over-the-counter medicine too, once my prescription ran out, and that didn’t work either. Only one thing the doctor gave me worked at all, and it was a powder type that I was instructed to take before bed to stop my cough so I could sleep. It did stop my cough and let me sleep, but it also made me a little bit high! I don’t know if my doctor is just a crazy old man or what. Finally my body kicked the cold by itself, but it remains the worst I’ve had in years. Hope you feel better soon too. Happy birthday Ryousuke!

153. Happy birthday to you. Your a hundred and two. You look like a monkey, and you smell like one too.

154. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 11:54 am //

Best wishes for a happy, healthy, & successful “new year,” Ryosuke-san.

155. りょうちゃんさん!お誕生日おめでとう!!!^^

156. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 11:52 am //

Happy Birthday, Ryosuke!!!!! I wish you a great day!

157. Carolina // 6 July, 2015 at 11:52 am //

Hope you get better soon, Grace!
    And VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RYOSUKE!!!!!

158. isawachuck // 6 July, 2015 at 11:51 am //

Happy Birthday Ryosuke!!!! Love the blog, your books and your YouTube channel! Keep up the great work and have a wonderful day today!!!

159. Happy Birthday Ryousuke! You are fantastic and so God or whoever the man is up there decided we need more people like you around and brought you back out quickly (reincarnation) because the world needs more Ryousuke like people. Maybe you have a doppelganger out there :0 anyway, have an awesome birthday celebration!

160. Brittney // 6 July, 2015 at 11:50 am //

お誕生日おめでとうございます〜!
    Happy birthday Ryosuke!!

161. Happy Birthday Ryosuke!
    We’re glad your wonderfully weird self survived another year on this planet. ;p

162. Arraxis // 6 July, 2015 at 11:49 am //

Happy birthday Ryosuke! You’re both very lucky to have each other, and I wish you both the best – but mostly you, Ryosuke, since it’s your special day :P

163. Anonymous // 6 July, 2015 at 11:48 am //